Cardio Care Offer NEO-BIL Plus Bilirubinometro at the best price with excellent quality.
NEO-BIL PLUS Neonatal bilirubin analyzer Bilirubinometro neonatal NEO-BIL Plus is an advanced and innovative version of traditional bilirubinometers. It is to analyze the total bilirubin through a microcapillary tube in order to follow the newborn icterus course.
A precise sample measurement of both bilirubin and interferential on the same point of the capillary is carried-out by a special reading system. The reading is carried out even on a small quantity of serum. No reagents are required. NEO BIL is equipped with a built-in printer for the result of sequential printing.
- Intended use – Measurement Of Neonatal total bilirubin
- Sample – centrifuged whole body
- Serum – Minimum Volume: 10ul
- Reading cuvette – Haeparinized Haematocrit capillary
- Measure Unit – mg/dl or umol/l
- Measure system – photometric
- Measurment Range – 0-30mg/dl or 0-510 umol/l
- Sample Reading – On the singe point of the capillary
- Zero and Checking – Completely Automatic
- Interfering Substances – Automatically Compensated
- Reading Time – 10s approximately even or high haemolyzed sample
- Detector – Silicon Photodiode
- Optical Filters – 455 and 575 nm
- Keypads – 5 keys
- Display – 2 lines with 16 Columns
- Printer – 20 Columns with thermal paper
- Interface – UCB Port
- Weight – 2.8 kg
- Power Requirement – 110-260VAC, 50-60HZ, 25 w
Das Srl Italy