The EMMA® Capnograph (EMMA, Masimo) is small, light (5.2 × 3.9 × 3.9 cm and 59.5 g with batteries), is readily portable, does not require routine calibration before use, can be warmed up in a short time, and can be used for continuous monitoring of EtCO2. In addition, this is the only portable capnometer currently available with 1-mL dead space for neonates.
Portable Real-time Capnography::
- Alarm Limits: Alarm limits and visual alarm status indicator, silence active alarms for two minutes
- Power Button: Warm-up time to full accuracy in 15 seconds
- End-tidal Carbon Dioxide: Quantitative EtCO2 is updated every breath (Model 3678 displays in kPa)
- Respiration Rate: RR is displayed after two breaths and updated every breath
- Capnogram: the 14.4-second sweep of CO2 values
- Airway Adapter: Available in the adult/ pediatric and infant sizes