Cardio Care and VNG Medical Innovating are offering Injectomat Agilia SP Syringe Pump, from Fresenius Kabi at the best quality from Global Medical Parts. It is the intuitive Generation of Dose rate Programmation for less risk of errors in prescription computation, Wide flow rate ranging from 0.1-1200 mL/h and accuracy of ± 3%, Adaptable to all protocols, 2 pressure modes, and Dynamic Pressure System (DPS), and Up to 19 drug libraries embedded.
- Flow Rate:
- Range: 0.1-1200 ml/h
- Accuracy: ± 1% on Mechanism & ± 2 % on Syringe
- Display Resolution: 256×128 pixels
- Dimensions (h/w/d) / weight: 135 X 345 X 170 mm / ~ 2.1 kg.
- Wireless Security: WPA/WPA2-Entreprise, WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- Manual pusher: Protection for the ongoing infusion thanks to “Push-Guard”.
Characteristics: 7.2 V 2.2 Ah – Li-ion Smart battery, remaining battery life, and battery charge level available on the display.
Battery Life (when fully charged):
– Agilia SP MC and Agilia SP MC WiFi (WiFi disabled / not used): > 13 h at 5 mL/h.
– Agilia SP MC WiFi (WiFi enabled): > 9 h at 5 mL/h.
– Pump OFF: < 6 h.
– Pump ON: < 20 h.
Technology: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n. Frequency Band: 2.40
Modulation: OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, and 64-QAM 802.11b with CCK and DSSS.
Network Protocols: TCP, IPv4, DHCP, HTTP, CE, FCC, and IC compliant.
Stackability: Up to 3 devices self-stackable on a pole