Rad 97 Pulse Oximeter
The Rad-97™ Pulse Oximeter® is a non-invasive device for Monitoring of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR), Perfusion Index (PI), and Pleth Variability Index (PVI) along with optional non-invasive measurements of Total hemoglobin (SpHb), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO), Total oxygen content (SpOC), methemoglobin (SpMet), acoustic Respiration Rate (RRa), Oxygen Reserve Index (ORi) and Pleth Respiration Rate (RRp).
The Rad-97 offers the following features::
- Masimo SET and rainbow SET technology performance.
- SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring for movement and lower Perfusion.
- Continuous and non-invasive monitoring of Carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO), Methemoglobin (SpMet), and Total Hemoglobin (SpHb).
- Oxygen Reserve Index (ORi) is an index used to measure changes in oxygen conditions under hypoxic Conditions.
- The acoustic (RRa) or plethysmographic (RRp) Curve specific respiratory rate.
- Wireless radio for the transmission of parameter data.