Valleylab™ REM and Non-REM PolyHesive™ E7507
Valleylab™ REM and Non-REM PolyHesive™ return electrodes E7507 are acknowledged worldwide for safety, quality, and innovative technology. All Pads/Cautery plate return electrodes are manufactured with our patented PolyHesive™ II high moisture and also all Pads/Cautery plate return electrodes are Conductive adhesive hydrogel that provides the performance of a gel without the gel mess.
Benefits PolyHesive™ II hydrogel:
- Water-based is hydrogel lowers skin resistance.
- Unique elongation fills patient skin irregularities and minimizes contact emptiness to reform the total electrical conduction area.
Benefits of Electrode:
- The surface area expands the current over a larger area and reduces heat formation.
- Acrylic adhesive improves pad contact quality and provides a moisture barrier to significantly reduce the potential for fluid invasion.
- Adult, infant (<30 lb.), and neonatal (<6 lb.) sizes are available.
- It is Non-irritating* and non-sensitizing*.
The monitoring system of REM™ contact quality:
- The exclusive Valleylab REM™ system monitors patient impedance levels, automatically deactivating the generator if a fault at the patient return electrode is detected.
- REM™ is an integral part of the Valleylab Full Circuit™ system standardization program.